We provides prenatal and well baby care for women and children without a family doctor in the Halton area. We have Pediatrician that can see the new born the program was initiated in response to an identified community need to improve access to Prenatal and Well Baby care for women and children in our community who do not have a family physician and Pediatrician.
Our goal is to improve health outcomes for these individuals by providing health care, education as well as referrals and links to community supports, as appropriate.
- Routine Prenatal Care (initial and follow up appointments)
- Newborn care
- Well Baby Check ups, including Immunizations
- Breastfeeding information and support
- Links to Community Supports, as needed
- Individual Support to help you quit smoking, if you are a smoker.
- Information Sessions:
- Early Pregnancy
- Breastfeeding- ‘Right from the Start’
- Introduction to Solids
- Kids and Mealtime Madness